blog stats
Innocence looked lovely on her.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006


I loved and I lost. I've had my turn.

She shakes her head. "Well, I don't think I've had my turn. Not after Jamie. Are you kidding? I reckon I deserve a second turn after that lot. I reckon everyone deserves a second go at being happy. Even you, Alfie. You should have a little more faith."

"A little more faith?"

"That's right. A little more faith. Don't be like my ex-husband. Don't sit around wishing that everyone had a bad knee."

"I just think that you get one chance - one real chance - then it's gone forever. I don't think you can go around starting over and over again. That's not the real thing, is it? How can it be the real thing if it comes along every few years or so? That makes a mockery of the real thing."

"Maybe. But come on. What else are you going to do with the rest of your life?"


maybe, just maybe @ 1/17/2006 04:06:00 PM

[['***Tomorrow]]

Photobucket

It was just another night
With a sunset and a moonrise
Not so far behind
To give us just enough light
To lay down underneath the stars
Listen to all translations
Of the stories across the sky
We drew our own constellations

"luckyboi22: im just happy i have someone to hold onto when i sleep,let alone a girl who makes me feel so loved.i love my baby tooooooo."

[['*The Lil Conversations]]